I have been quite late so here is a catch up:
Unboxing for February, the month of Valentines day and the theme of this box:
- Jeanne Arthes: L’Eau de Rose . 30ml – 24Eur
- 30ml – 24Eur. Full size
- Comments: This smelt like alcohol, god awful and I ditched this. Could hardly smell anything over the cheap alochol-ness if I’m honest. Fail!
- Sleek Make Up: True Colour Lipstick in Stiletto. 3.5g – 6.49Eur
- 3.5g – 6.49 Eur. Full size.
- Comments: Lipstick colour seems nice, and I haven’t tried this brand before, though I’ve seen it around on YouTube channels. I haven’t tried this yet, because I have far too many lipsticks going on at the moment, but I am keeping this.
- Fig & Rouge: Mattifying lotion. 30ml – 33.90Eur
- 15ml- 16.95 Eur
- Comments: I have doubts on this product and if it will mattify, but it’s in the drawer ready to be used after I’m doing with another primer.
- Huygens: Shampoo. 250ml – 18.50Eur
- 30ml – 2.22 Eur
- Comments: I have had this brand of shampoos about two other times before and I know enough that I wouldn’t purchase this on my own. It’s too liquidy for my liking even if it is sulphate free.
- Lollipops: Nail Varnish in Rose Morning. 11ml – 7.90Eur
- 11ml – 7.90Eur. Full size.
- Comments: This is a nice colour and I haven’t tried it yet but let’s see..
In all this was 57.56 Eur, but considering I should -24Eur for the ‘perfume’, and I was probably happy about the Sleek lipstick… I think this Feb box was meh.