So March (right) was late, and I was also on holiday, so by the time I got this, I also got April (left) too.
- Elgon: Deliwash Cleansing Conditioner. 100ml – 9.50Eur
- 100ml – 9.50Eur. Full size.
- Comments: Conditioner, great. I always don’t mind these in boxes and I like the packaging.
- Panier de Sens: Hand cream. 75ml – 10.90Eur
- 30ml – 4.36Eur
- Comments: Another product I love to get because I use them quick and I’m not too picky in trying out various brands. Plus this brand has been great when I’ve received products in previous Glossyboxses.
- Gosh: Eyeshadow. 1.7g – 9.99Eur
- 1.7g – 9.99Eur
- Comments: Like Sleek, another brand I wanted to try. I have the shade in Dusty Green, and I think this might work out well for me.
- Christian Lenart: Brume d’eau de roses. 150ml – 3.95Eur
- 150ml – 3.95Eur
- Comments: This is a nice essential oil mist which should be great to refresh during the months to come as the weather gets warmer and I’ll need to hydrate a bit more.
- MeMeMe: Beat the blues highlighter. 9ml – 9.20Eur
- 9ml – 9.20Eur
- Comments: Highlighters are probably the products I least use, so I don’t mind much for this product. However I guess it does intrigue me as it isn’t a powder or a cream.
In all, this is worth 37Eur, and I’m pretty happy with it, plus the box looks pretty cool too!
- Biore: Purifying strips. 6 patches – 6.40Eur
- 2 patches – 2.13 Eur
- Comments: I’ve actually tried both of these out and I’m not too impressed. You need to wet your nose before placing this on for 10 minutes. When it dries, I feel that the skin around is tightens, but not in a good way. When I tried to remove the strips off, it was like I was ripping off my skin, which I guess is needed, but I feel like this isn’t as great as you’d think in getting out the gunk in the pores. It’s a pass for me.
- Affect Cosmetics: Matt Effect Transparent Loose Rice Powder. 10g – 10.50Eur
- 10g – 10.50Eur
- Comments: Rice powder? Hmm… well I look foward to seeing how this performs as I don’t use loose powder that much.
- PostQuam Cosmetic – Oat Facial Water. 200ml – 35Eur
- 200ml – 35Eur. Full size.
- Comments: I’ve seen this brand, and I am quite interested to see how this works, as a sort of hydrating water and toning solution to balance out the skin. The oat extracts should be calming and anti-irritant, so if true, it should be great for my break outs.
- Fig & Rouge: Hydra activ smart nutrient vital moisture day cream. 50ml – 39.50Eur
- 20ml – 15.80Eur
- Comments: Well, a hydrating day cream can never go amiss, but having got this brand in the Feb box, and thinking that I might not be so impressed, I’m kind of getting the same idea here.
- Beauty Paper – Green Tea Blotting Paper. 9.37Eur.
- 9.37Eur..full size?
- Comments: I think there are 20 sheets in here but I can’t find it too easily. Blotting paper for my oily skin is always welcome, even if I don’t use it too much (out of just not having it, not that I can do without!)
This box was 72.80Eur, and I somehow feel that it’s over valued for what it is considering the products and the prices they are vs what I would have thought they should be.