Another empties post, as I had gone through quite a lot recently.
- Sephora Whipped Cream Body Moisturiser – Watermelon scented and really great! If this is on sale, I might put this in my basket!
- Sephora Primer: Siliconey and meh
- Orogold Moisturiser: Meh
- Sephora Cherry Blossom Gum Wash: This surprised me, it is like a gum but it it also exfoliates and does smell nice. Again, perhaps a second look if it is on sale.
- Sephora Sleeping Mask: This is like a thick-ish jelly. I feel like it must have done something, but I’d rather have less product on my face that could get on my pillows and have something that absorbs a little more..
- Normaderm 3 in 1: I like this, more as an exfoliant though I have used this as a mask once. I prefer it as a daily cleanser/exfoliator, and would consider re purchasing if I run out of products in my bathroom cabinet any time soon!
- Bioderma Sensitive Micellaire Water: I think I prefer the pink version, even if I don’t really feel any difference between the two types. So far, this is probably the best micellaire water I have tried, with a close tie with the Garnier one.
- Moana cream: This smells DIVINE. I even got stopped in the gym by someone who wanted to complement me on the smell of this! I mean wow right?! I would buy this if I saw it, but if I remember correctly, it was a pricey item from a Glossybox..so maybe not.
- Glow by Dr Brandt: I hardly think I saw a difference in using this. I don’t even know if it did anything or not, my first introduction to retinol types. But I think this is a miss for me.
- Hello Gorgeous Blush Paper: I don’t like this idea, as I think I would sweep away any make up I had on me whilst trying to apply this. Pass from me
- Mac In Extreme Extension Lash Mascara: Wow, this was great. A sample from online purchases of Mac brushes, and this did wonders for my lashes that are small, straight and not great all round. This brush coated every lash and was perfect. It also didn’t flake that much!
- MUFE HD Pressed Powder: This is what I set my foundation with, so that I could apply bronze and blush on after. I liked this product, it did the job and I would probably re purchase, but during a Sephora sale. I have a loose powder sample version to try out too..