So it’s the 3rd of Jan and I already have my Glossybox for this month. Super! I’m also quite excited by this month’s box, it’s definitely got a better reaction than last months (which wasn’t that bad by any means).
- Etat Pur – Actif Pur Acide Salicylique 2%. 15ml – 15.80Eur
- 15ml- 15.80Eur. Full Size
- Comments: This will be great for my spots! Very happy to have this, and it will come useful indeed. It says to use two drops for the nose and one drop for a specific area. In three days it should clear up…three days is a long time but better than four (or more)!
- NYX Professional Make Up – Slip Lip Pencil. 2.90Eur
- 2.90Eur. Full Size.
- Comments: Super happy for this brand, I’ve always wanted to try it. I know that is a cheaper/ drugstore brand but in general, NYX seem to be of good quality from what I’ve read. This colour looks perfect for me, and for existing lipsticks that I have too.
- oOlution – Eye love contour des yeux. 15ml – 35Eur.
- 15ml – 35Eur. Full size.
- Comments: Another eye cream, and this is perfect. I’ve currently opened an eye cream I received previously in the Glossybox (from Naobay) and it’s working well, and I think I definitely need to incorporate eye creams into my routine as my under eye area are actually getting quite dark..somehow I feel the age creeping up on me somehow :\..or I’ll just tell myself that it’s normal in winter 😉
- Spa to you – Deep pore cleansing facial brush and massage – 8Eur
- Full Size.
- Comments: This is perfect, I have a Clarasonic Mia 2 but this would be perfect for on the go travel. I like that it has a good handle on it too, it would make it alot easier to use in the shower or by the sink.
- Mudmasky – Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask. 60ml – 69Eur
- 20ml – 23Eur.
- Comments: Whoa, this seems expensive! The only product not full sized too, but actually quite pricy all the same. Love masks, though seeing as you can only really use them a limited number of times to avoid your skin being ‘abused’ (can’t think of the actual word right now) too much. However, seems great.
Overall, this seems like a pricy box, and coming in at 84.70Eur it is! Wow. I love the contents as much as the value for money here. I’ve already put the products away in my ‘to use’ storage area, apart from the NYX pencil which is already in my lip makeup drawer.