So this month’s box was strangely delayed, I think it might have had something to do with the fact that it is a collab box with Jonak ( shoe company). This month I think all the contents were the same and looking at it very quickly, I think the value of the box must be quite high.
- Aussie 3MM Reconstructor. 250ml – 9Eur
- 75ml – 2.70Eur
- Comments: I receive this brand before, I think it was either the same or a similar product. I do remember thinking it wasn’t bad though, so I don’t mind having this again. It’s a hair mask and so after the Amika mask that I got from my Birchbox this month gets used, this one will be up next.
- De Bruyere Beaute Jumbo eye crayon, Bubble 07. 15Eur
- Full size. 15Eur
- Comments: I don’t mind an eye crayon, it’s what I used to only wear back in the day before I discovered that eye primer would actually allow eye shadow to work on my eyes! This colour is a subtle one, and I think would work well for my every day use (which is a brown subtle smokey eye)
- Avene Eau Thermale – Masque apaisant hydratant. 50ml – 15.80Eur
- 30ml – 9.48Eur
- Comments: Well I’ve tried this brand once before, I know that it’s easily accessible for me in Paris where all the pharmacies stock this brand for a good price, but I’ve not really tried any other of their products. I hear the cold cream is meant to be good..but I digress. So this is supposed to hydrate and then you wipe off the excess. Good for the winter months I suppose.
- MDMflow Semi matte lipstick in the shade Vamp. 21Eur
- Full size. 21Eur
- Comments: This colour looks like a perfect deep plum, which is great for the autumn months (though it could also pass as a rainy gloomy winter if you ask me). I can’t wait to try this shade out.
- Unani – Il-luminate cleaning milk. 200ml – 15.99Eur
- 200ml – 15.99Eur. Full size.
- Comments: I still have something from this brand that I never used yet (from a beauty box). I don’t think I have any bad perceptions of this, quite the contrary but I know that I’ve been backlogged with some products so I just didn’t get round to it. This is a cleansing milk though, and considering I use a cleanser/micellaire water on a daily basis, I’m sure I’ll get round to this soon enough.
Well I wasn’t joking when I thought this box value was worth a fair bit, and it is a 64,17Eur. Must be a top record for a value of a Glossybox I think. I’m pretty content with this months unboxing and I think these are all products I think are useful / curious to try out.