I’ve been trying so hard to whack out these beautybox posts to get back on track. Phew this is the last one and I’m getting it uploaded just in time before we start the new month! I’m super impressed with this month’s unboxing so here we go..
- Erborian – Perfect morning BB mask. 30Eur for 8 sachets
- 2 sachets – 7.50Eur
- Comments: I have only tried one product from this brand but it seems to be popular (perhaps as it is Korean?). I was on the fence with that product (I think it was the primer), and so with this mask I’ll be interested to see if it’s good or not.
- Evoluderm – Soin de visage – gommage doux aloe vera. 150ml – 3Eur
- 150ml – 3Eur. Full size.
- Comments: WHAT only 3Eur for this big product? Crazy?? It kind of makes me wonder why it is so cheap and if it’s any good, and the second makes me wonder if it’s a typo. Oh well…anyway we’ll give it a go and see if there is any difference to the skin. However it goes back of the line since I simply have so many products already for my skin.
- Lindt Sensation fruit raspberry and cranberry. 65g – 2Eur
- Comments: These are just 4 ‘balls’ and taste good. It’s kind of nice to get something sweet, and from a well known brand too.
- Daily Concepts – Exfoliating sponge. 5Eur
- 5Eur. Full size
- Comments: I always use a loofah as I think it helps exfoliate my skin, and if anything it makes me feel clean, so why not with this product. I’ll use this as soon as my loofah needs replacing and we’ll give it a go!
- Mai Couture – Paper blush in ‘Prettyful’. 50 sheets for 17Eur
- 4sheets – 1.36Eur
- Comments: Paper blush?? Shall be interesting to see. I wonder if it will take away my foundation whilst I try this on or not. To be investigated…
- Naobay – Natural and Organic body radiance lotion. 200ml – 14.80Eur
- 200ml – 14.80Eur. Full size
- Comments: Wow. This brand I’ve received in boxes before (but not yet tried) though I think they are well known and a good brand. To get a full size product is pretty amazing I think. Can’t wait to use this
- Lavera Naturkosmetik. Hand cream. 75ml – 4.49Eur
- 20ml – 1.20Eur
- Comments: With the cold seasons approaching, you can never complain if you receive hand cream. I’ve used this one as it’s small enough to put in my pocket, and to help remind me to use hand cream as the temperature turns. It’s a thick, moisturising cream, and I like it. The only thing is that when I rub my hands together sometimes it seems like the product ‘rolls up’ which is a bit strange. Either way though, it does the job and protects my hands when I need it. To buy it though, I think I’d prefer something else.
So, here we have 2 full sized products, good brands and a total value of 32.86Eur compared to what I paid, 13Eur (as I have the yearly subscription). Not bad at all, and I can’t wait to use these products!