I’ve got a fair few empties, and some variety in products for this post so let’s get started!
– Sephora masks: I got a bunch of these from the Summer sales and too right too at 70% off!! If I’m honest I don’t really see much of a difference with face masks but they do feel cool and relaxing so I wouldn’t mind paying a euro or so for one. I’d only repurchase if they were on sale again, I didn’t see any particular difference according to what there were meant to be doing. However the yellow one did smell strongly, not in a bad way, but I can only see that as a positive that it contains what it’s called.
– Aussie 3 minute miracle: I’ve never tried this brand before but I have wanted to. I feel that this did a good job, probably not enough to really test it out and potentially worth buying a full sized bottle to really see how I feel.
– Dr.Brandt overnight resurfacing serum: I got this as part of the Glow set by Dr.brandt, which contains a serum for the day and a bb cream. I got this (on sale) because I saw it had retinol and I wanted to try products with this in to help my skin. This product was yellow and smelt strongly, in what I assume was the retinol. I’m not entirely sure if this is meant to be fast or slow to improve the skin but I feel like I do see slow improvements. My skin seems to be able to take this every day what I had been doing with this, and sometimes with a cream on top. I’m continuing with the bigger sized ‘main’ product where I hope to really know more about this. Having said that I did buy another retinol product so I’ll compare the two before deciding what to stick with.
– be fine cucumber facial mask: this is a clay type of mask that is as calming, relaxing and smelling like you’d expect from a cucumber product. I think this is a good gentle product and though I’ll probably not repurchase it, it would stick in my mind should I finally finish all the masks in my bathroom cabinet!
– Caudalie hand cream: I love this so much, it did take a while to get used to the smell which isn’t unpleasant but for me a bit strange to have such a strong smell. However this cream feel nourishing and thick enough that I absolutely adore it and as it came in a two pack I’m already on the other one, I also love how it did last a long time too. Love!
– Make up forever HD primer: this was the white colored one, and in the old packaging due to being on a vente privee sale (so I also have the green and blue ones to go through). I used this with the MUFE foundation and they worked well together. I’m sure there are more primers out there better suited to my oily face but I didn’t hate it and I haven’t found any others to work better so I don’t mind for now. (I normally have one or two primers on the go but I know I have more in my unopened makeup stash)
– Sephora flawless moisturizing lotion SPF 15: I love using this in the morning, it’s light and easily absorbed and there is SPF which is perfect. I already have another one (I loved this that I bought another in the sale immediately back in Feb time I think) but I’m not using it yet as I want to finish a few other things first. Love!
– Sephora ultimate brightening serum: I used this under the previous product in the morning and felt that it was nice. I did buy another but I am not sure if it really had any impact. I probably shouldn’t have bought the second one but the two products work well together and I can mix them to put just one layer on so it doesn’t bother me too much.
– Givenchy very irresistible : I love this smell but it does take me a while to go through perfumes and I have a bunch more in a shelf to go through, some even untouched so I’m not going to repurchase until I make a considerable dent into that stash. I like having options but I also want to clear space of ones I know I don’t want to repurchase before I even consider buying perfumes. They’re also quite expensive too..
Alright that sums up my empties so ciao for now!