I got two Glossyboxes this month, one was the Glossybox x TooFaced special edition, and the second one was this ‘normal’ one. I did have some sneak peaks via Instagram (my instagram is @beautywithmei) and I was hoping for the dr.Brandt and to my delight, I got it!
Here’s the box:
- L’Oreal Studio Pro – Creme lissant Smooth It 95H. 150ml – 6.50Eur
- Full Size. 6.50Eur
- Comments: Well, I don’t really need to smooth my hair that much so I’m not sure what to do with this.. I don’t really blow dry or straighten my hair either. I’ll figure it out. I’d have rather the Fixation or Volume XL sprays.
- dr.Brandt Pure Dermabraision. 60ml – 58Eur
- 7.5g – 7.76Eur (approx)
- Comments: I wanted this, I hear great things on the brand and anything to eliminate pores I am up for!
- Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner. 1.38g – 28.40Eur
- Full size. 28.40Eur
- Comments: I’ve not really been into brows, even though I know it’s been a big deal, I’ll either use a brown eyeshadow just to thicken them up a bit but I’ve never owned a proper brow product so we shall see how this goes.
- Emite Make Up – Lip and Cheek Tint. 6ml – 16Eur
- Full size – 16Eur
- Comments: I don’t rate multi use products for Lips and Cheeks, though this might be based on the one product I received from a Birchbox which just wasn’t great. However I’ll give this one a go since the colour seems to be good for lips, even if it wouldn’t be good for cheeks. I have had primer from this make up brand from a beauty box previously, and I had indifferent thoughts towards it so I am interested to see how this product rates.
- Carmex – Stick a Levres. 4.25g – 4Eur
- Full size. 4Eur
- Comments: I’ve not tried Carmex before but I know that it’s widely used. I love a good chapstick, to counter the dry flaky lips (and liquid lipstick doesn’t help either!) so will be interested to see how this one fares out too. Right now I do have my holy grail, but if I can try out new products through these boxes then I am always happy to (because let’s face it, I’ll not be as experimental if I know I have a holy grail already. If it ain’t broke and all that..)
So in all, 62.66Eur. I think that the brow pencil really pushed up the value of this month’s box. I hope I do end up liking this product, or at least see how I feel about brow pencils in general at least. That way it’s at least saved me money from trying and buying something and not being sure of it and wasting money. ( I consider this not as wasting money since I can’t control what I get, and the value of the box is more than what I pay anyway)