Contents as follows:
- Matrix: Miracle Creator 20 Benefices. 200ml – 14.30Eur
- 30ml – 2.14Eur
- Comments: Well, I don’t really use much hair products these days, it’s probably the only thing under ‘beauty/skincare’ that I lack. And that’s because my hair is most often just scrapped back and out the way. I can’t seem to get it to do what I want, so I just tie it all back. Besides, when I keep it down, it just gets so damned oily way quicker. Having said that, I’ll see what the fuss is about with this…I’m just saying, don’t expect to see it in my empties any time soon!
- Academie Scientifique de Beaute: Creme Hydra Protectrice. 50ml – 39Eur
- 15ml – 11.70Eur
- Comments: So I already have something from this brand from Glossybox (see here) which I haven’t tried apart from once or twice since I have a backlog of things to get through. This is a cream though, so is more likely to be used as I am getting through my travel sized creams quite quickly these days. For something so expensive though, I’m interested to see the results! I don’t really have a need to be hydrated with my creams (by noon I’m already half an oil slick anyway) but if this protects my skin from the harsh environmental elements/impacts then sure, why not.
- Benefit Cosmetics: Dew the Hoola. 30ml – 30.50Eur
- 5ml – 6.10Eur
- Comments: Wow, I was excited to see this one. I don’t have the Hoola bronzer but this is a cute travel sized option that I can try and compare against all my powder bronzers. I always thought powder bronzers and blushes were better for me after I set my face, so this one will certainly be interesting. I swatched this and it’s a light/subtle finish so could be perfect for me.
- Luxie: Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504. 14.23Eur
- Full size. 14.23Eur
- Comments: LOVE this. I got this in a special edition Glossybox (see here) and loved it. To have another brush to the collection is brilliant, and if I didn’t have tons of brushes anyway, and I had the spare cash, I would have bought more from the line anyway. This isn’t what I would call ‘large’ but it would be perfect for bronzer, blush or highlight I guess.
- Icona Milano: Eyeliner Tenue Longue. 5ml – 14.50Eur
- Full size. 14.50Eur
- Comments: Another brand I have recieved before, from the same special edition Glossybox mentioned above (see here for the special edition post). I’m not much for eyeliner if it doesn’t come from a pen or my own brush but why not. Let’s experiment with this one!
Overall thoughts, I’ve got brands that I’ve mostly seen before in other Glossyboxes so I guess I am a bit dissappointed about that. My top two products here are the Luxie brush and the Dew the Hoola which I am super excited to try out. In all, the box had 2 full sized items and an overall value of …48.67Eur. Not bad, at least that makes me feel good. And another nice box to add to the collection.