Here’s my Glossybox for March, with the theme this month being “Heroine du quotidien” ie daily heroine.
- Batiste: Dry Shampoo. 200ml – 4.90Eur
- 50ml – 1.25Eur
- Comments: I’ve tried this before, and this used to be the dry shampoo I would use all the time until I found Klorane which I prefer as it feels a bit lighter. Happy to have dry shampoo of course, especially a travel sized one which is perfect for work trips/ weekend trips/ handbag
- La Roche Posay: Eau Micellaire physiologique. 400ml – 11Eur
- 50ml – 1.37Eur
- Comments: I’ve received this before in one of my last Birchboxs’ so I don’t really mind having this again in a nice travel sized bottle.
- Too Faced: Shadow Insurance Eye Primer. 11g – 17.95Eur
- 5g – 8.16Eur
- Comments: I discovered this brand from a Glossybox, the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and so I’m excited to have this to try out. I have oily lids which I’ve been using Urban Decay’s Primer Potion or Mac’s Painterly Paint Pot to keep my eye shadow in place so I have something to compare this to.
- Hayasei: Tissue mask, anti fatigue. 3.90Eur
- Comments: Well I’m feeling pretty tired these days so I don’t mind popping this on and seeing what I get with this.
- La Roche Posay: Hydreane LEger. 40ml – 15Eur
- 2ml – 0.75Eur
- Comments: I received this too in my Birchbox.. makes me kind of glad that I’m only sticking to one these days…quite a few repeats!
- Marionnaud Make Up: Nail Varnis. 6ml – 3.90Eur
- 6ml – 3.90Eur. Full size
- Comments: I chose this colour “Beige Emoi” as I feel that I have quite a few coloured varnishes so a few neutrals could be good for me.
So adding everything up 19.33 Eur. I feel that this month was a bit ‘meh’ for me. I didn’t really feel excited about much apart from the Too Faced eye primer since I’ve tried a few of these items out anyway. I also feel that when the boxes are generic (ie everyone gets the same) are the months that don’t really give you alot for your money either. I mean it’s still not bad considering I paid around 13Eur a month for it (as I have the yearly subscription) but sometimes I feel some months are a lot more interesting.