Last unboxing of 2015! And it’s with a good one too, the Deauty Box! Deauty only delivers boxes on an ad-hoc basis to France, so I keep an eye out on their website and their facebook page as I think it’s absolutely brilliant. You get really good sized products for just under 17Eur. Yes it’s more expensive but the value is certainly there. Plus without having a monthly output, it doesn’t seem so bad.
- Library of Fragrance par Demeter: Jasmin. 30ml – 25Eur
- 15ml – 12.50Eur
- Comments: My sister’s middle name is Jasmine, so I’ll be giving this to her. It’s a good sized sample to put in your bag and the smell is great too.
- T.Leclerc: Mascara Volume Effet Bloom. 9.5ml – 22EUR
- 9.5ml – 22Eur. FULL SIZE
- Comments: Yet another mascara, honestly I’m receiving them far quicker than I can ever use them! Oh dear. This is probably the only product I wish I got something else instead
- Naobay: Renewal Antiox Eye Contour Creme. 20ml – 24.99Eur
- 20ml – 24.99Eur. FULL SIZE
- Comments: Super super excited for this. I am on the look out for a new eye cream, and I saw this product/brand on Vente Privee, and I nearly bought this. So glad I didn’t and now I get to try it out! Two Naobay products received in one month now (the other one in my Glossybox)
- Unani: Il-Luminate Serum. 30ml – 29.99Eur
- 20ml- 19.99Eur
- Comments: I’m glad to have this serum, as I just finished one (it’ll be in my next empties post) which co-incidentally I received in my previous Deautybox!
- Vita Verde: 30 Disques eau de bleuet. 30 discs – 4.49Eur
- Full size
- Comments: These are discs for your eyes area to freshen up and clear your under eye area. To use in the morning or evening on make up free skin. Interesting concept.
- Body&Bess: Facial Scrub. 75ml – 29.95Eur
- 75 ml – 29.95Eur
- Comments: Always love a good facial scrub. I have a back log of products so it might take me a while to get to this one but I’m always glad to receive products like this (unlike mascaras!)
So in all, I make that 113.92Eur worth of products, for only 16.95Eur. Bargain or what? So it doesn’t even matter so much if I receive a product or two that I don’t like, as on the whole it’s value for money and they are brands/products I would use anyway! Plus you usually have a fair few full sized items, otherwise really great samples (unlike some other boxes).
Updates to follow from today til the end of the year on these products!