Glossybox, you never fail to disappoint! In this month’s box I have:
- Etre Belle Cosmetics: Roll on caviar. 15ml – 41.90EUR
- 10ml – 27,93EUR
- Comments: Well I have been looking for something for my undereye area. I have my make up, but am looking for a good skin care product.
- Nocibe: Famous Eyes Crayon Maxi Jumbo Paupieres. 9.95Eur
- Full size? – 9.95Eur
- Comments: It’s a pale pink, sparkly eye shadow. I guess that would be great for Christmas/ New Years
- Noabay: Protective Haire Mask Volume Conditioner. 250ml – 14.99Eur
- 200ml – 11.99Eur
- Comments: I’ve always wondered about this brand. I actually saw this brand on Vente Privee and nearly ordered a couple of things, but I am glad to be able to try it out. I’ve generally been impressed with the hair masks/conditions I’ve received in these beauty boxes
- Teeez Coesmetics: Lipstick in Oasis Gem. 2g – 20.06Eur
- 2g – 20.06Eur. Full size
- Comments: I’ve just swatched this on my hand and it’s already broken. The colour though is pretty dark and great for the cold (and making your skin fairly clear looking in comparison)
- Academie Scientifique de Beaute: Masque Multi Vitamine. 75ml- 38.50Eur
- 15ml – 7.70Eur.
- Comments: Vitamins, and a promise to help your skin. Yeah sure, let’s try this!
So overall, 77.63Eur for a monthly equivalent of 13Eur (for the yearly subscription, or 15.50Eur (I think) ) AMAZING. Love Glossybox, and indeed Christmas has arrived!