I recieved this one quite late, I think it’s because I signed up for the September box quite late and there needs to be some sort of delay. Anyway, no big deal as I had my Glossybox October to preoccupy myself with! I was looking forward to this box as everyone gets a free brush in the style of the tangle teezer. Next month seems to have a collab with Ba&sh, so I might actually consider taking a longer subscription to Birchbox – but thats TBD since I have also discovered some other boxes/bags out there that seem interesting. However, I am quite happy with this month (even thought I was hoping for the Embryolisse Lotion Micellaire, but actually I’m not too disappointed.
So here we go:
- Birchbox Accessories: Best Hair Day brush – 10Eur
- Full size
- Comments: This was the main reason why I kept my monthly subscription for November! Can’t wait to try it out.
- Huygens: Shampoo “Infusion Blanche Regulateur”. 250ml – 17.90Eur
- 30ml – 2.15Eur
- Comments: I’m excited by this brand (see here) so I have high hopes for this shampoo! I hope it’ll do wonders for my hair, and regulate the oil.
- Erborian: Pink Perfect Creme. 15ml – 12.50Eur. 45ml – 33Eur
- 5ml – 4.17Eur
- Comments: Interested to see what this is like, it’s meant to blue imperfections/pores and adapt to your skin tone.
- Sampar: Nocturnal Rescue Mask. 30ml – 29Eur.
- 15ml – 14.50Eur
- Comments: My skin is constantly in crisis mode, so I hope that this will be able to do as it claims and reduce redness, blackheads and large pores.
- I love my muff: Lingette fresh. 25 wipes – 19Eur
- 1 wipe – 0.76Eur
- Comments: There’s only one so not much to say really.. indifferent to this and I don’t think I’ll even do an update post on this..
- So Susan: Featherlash Mascara. 11.7ml – 23Eur
- Doesn’t say but I believe its Full Size. 23Eur
- Comments: I don’t actually wear mascara so much, it always tends to rub against my glasses leaving marks behind or sort of rubbing on my skin/leaves my with panda eyes, and thats before I attempt to get it off! However, why not. I’ll see if this does the same. The only thing is that you can only keep mascara open for about 3 months or so for hygiene purposes so I’ll need to continuously use this one.
So that’s around 54.58Eur! NOT BAD!!! Even without the one off brush, that’s still a great payoff (44.58Eur). Nice job…may actually stick with you yet.. (well if November is great then I think so ;-)! )