Whilst researching for the various beauty boxes on offer in France, the main brands come to mind (Birchbox, Glossybox, Mylittlebox, My Sweetie box etc) but I came across a couple of reviews on the Deautybox. It’s fully available in Netherlands and Belguim I believe (monthly/annual subscriptions), but in France there are ad hoc boxes available.
More pricey at just under 17Eur, you actually get quit a few full sized items from quite well known brands. So for me, it seems to be worth it and I had to try it out.
The box looks like this:
You get a ‘menu’ and the contents were all in this drawstring bag which I found quite nice.
And the part we are all waiting for…the contents:
- Dove: Dermaspa Summer Revival. 200ml – 7.99Eur
- 200ml – Full Size sample.
- Comments: Though summer has (long) past, I don’t mind to receive this product. I like the brand, and the products always smell/feel great. Looking forward to using this
- Jane Iredale: Just Kissed tint for Lips and Cheeks. 3g – 26Eur
- 1.5ml – 13Eur
- Comments: I’ve heard of this brand from various youtube videos, so I am super interested to see what this is like. I have a feeling that it will be much better than what I received from Birchbox…(here)
- Hairways Professional: Repair Conditioner. 50ml – 8.90Eur
- 50ml – Full (travel) size
- Comments: It just so happens that I needed conditioner, I have tons and tons of shampoo and just seem to have no conditioner around. Not sure why that is, but great timing in any case..so thank you deautybox 😉
- Nuxe: Eau Micellaire. 100ml – 10.50Eur
- 100ml – Full size
- Comments: I usually use my Bioderma to take off my make up, and I haven’t actually used other products out there in the market since everyone raved on about Bioderma that I went straight for that. I’m curious to see how this will be, especially because I like whatever Nuxe products I’ve tested/trialed, and will provide me some comparison to what I normally use.
- Lancome: Serum Advanced Genifique. 30ml – 73.50ml
- 7ml – 17.15Eur
- Comments: Funnily enough, I was curious about this product a few weeks earlier. I was looking in Sephora for some serums ( I didn’t purchase anything however) and came across this one. I’ve heard about serums and am glad to be able to give it a go.
Overall, I make that 57.54Eur which is great value for the box and even more so when you consider that I am actually happy to receive all the products. I think I’ll be waiting for the #10 for sure!
As always detailed updates to follow..